let's be honest here.
Friday 8 February 2013
Friends...
Assalamualaikum.

A friend like you is like no other friend,
You're a friend I don't regret meeting,
A friend like you is like having no worries in my life,
A friend that I don't want to lose,
A friend I always wanted,
A friend like you is random and funny,
A friend like you is a friend that I love to death and I will never let go,
A friend like you I can tell all my secrets to,
A friend like you is like the little sister I've always wanted,
A friend like is like having no dark days because you brighten them up,
A friend that opens up my eyes and heps me in times of depression and sadness,
A friend like you is a type a friend that laughs at dumb things I say or do.

A friend like you is a friend I am proud to call MY BEST FRIEND and for you I would give my life,
No matter what, you guys are my friends forever!
Thank you for being my little angels Hanim,Yati,Alya,Najwa,Auni,Qistina,Dayah,Titie,Shahira,Izzati,Syaza and Sharifah.

My friend has the world's purest heart by a mile,
My dear friends, thats how we roll!

With love,
Syafiqah Haifaa.


Kbye.

Thanks for reading :)

© Layout by yours truly, with header-image effect by Chapters. 01 02 03